You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Some artworks with Affinity Photo

Kahinienn

Amazing work,

Im not   sure you want to share but have been looking into using some of my photos and working them into artwork.

What do I need to do in AP to get some of these results.Do you know of any tutorials.

I want to bring my photography to a higher level.

Cheers,

Gary

Amazing work,

Im not   sure you want to share but have been looking into using some of my photos and working them into artwork.

What do I need to do in AP to get some of these results.Do you know of any tutorials.

I want to bring my photography to a higher level.

Cheers,

Gary

Hi Gary, I've made a tutorial about one of my work called "persistence of time", you can see it there http://www.kahinienn-graphix.com/media/timetuto.pdf... hope this will help you :)

KAHINIENN GRAPHIX

- www.kahinienn-graphix.com -

Very nice tutorial thank you, can you give a lot title insight to how you put together urbannoid. I want to use human subjects and digitally transform them.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Gary

For urbanoid I don't have a tuto but it's the same process ... I work with a wacom tablet in case i need to add some hair or whatever. For example, the floating clothing is a pic I took of a piece of withe fabric, I put it on negative and change the fusion mode to make it work well. The light ambiance is just a withe brush with a very low opacity. I used some mechanical elements and put them together to be coherent. That's it :)

KAHINIENN GRAPHIX

Really well presented tutorial, I'll try it out when I have a few minutes. I would love to see more tutorial presented in this way.

I love your 'deliverance' picture.

Steve

Thank you Steve, glad you like it :)

KAHINIENN GRAPHIX

Thanks for all the info. One question I do have in the artwork delivernce, how did you design the power cables, did you construc thm yourself or are there sites where you can get them.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Gary

Yes Gary the cables are vector, with a 3D effect and some white reflections (vector too) :)

KAHINIENN GRAPHIX