You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Adding Affinity to Work Computer

I'm self employed, and use Affinity Publisher on my home computer to create lables and other items for my business. I want to add Affinity Publisher to my work computer. Do I have to pay for another subscription. If NOT, how can I add the program to my work computer without having to buy it again? Thanks.

The license allows you to install the program on all the computers that  you own or control, as long as they all run the same OS family (all Mac, or all Windows) and as long as no one but you uses the program for commercial purposes.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

Thanks for the info Walt! So how would I replicate it on my work computer? Can I download and install the app from a site? All I see on the Affiinity homepage is the trial version. I don't see where I can download the app on this (at work now) computer and simply sign in. Thanks for you help thus far. 

You're welcome. (Also, welcome to the forums.)

Where did you purchase it from originally?

If from the Affinity Store, you can download from https://affinity.store/account/downloads

If from the Microsoft Store or Mac App Store, just login to that store with the same login credentials as on your home computer, and install it from your previously purchased apps.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

I brought my version to work (as well as some other programs), because I want to be able to really knock the crap out of the program and learn it inside out in pressure situations. I have had some hiccups along the way, but it is a really great program. I am waiting for the day a customer sends a Publisher file in. I work that!

So far it has both impressed and confused!