You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Kann mir irgendwer erklären wie ich an die exacten Farbdaten und Anzeige der Buchstaben im Bild komme?
Ehrlich gesagt finde ich, auch 2021 sind die Tools von Serif intuitiv wie eine Eisenbahnschiene. Sorry, ich finde keine passende Worte für den Frust

Can anyone explain to me how to get the exact color data and display of the letters in the image?
Honestly, even in 2021, I think Serif's tools are as intuitive as a railroad track. Sorry, I can not find the right words for the frustration

shot_189.gif

Die Now Live Later - KMFDM

21 minutes ago, BofG said:

The picker will give you the displayed colour rather than the base colour of the object.

Ahaaaa... the picker gives me the original color (black in the screenshot), but not the info from the layer. There I find the setting 50%. 

I would have expected that
Color black, but in the slider then 50%. So it would make sense for me sponatn. Or the hint to the layer

Nevertheless.
Problem solved - Thank you!

Thank you very much.

The Picker-Toll remains a "mystery" for me. The way it is designed, I can't remember it. And since for many of these reasons very little "work" with Affinity is also a "problem" every time ...

But, that is another topic 🙂