You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Is this a Bug? - Why In can't convert to curves or expand arrowheads?

Why In can't convert to curves or expand arrowheads?

I have a stroke with an arrowhead, I want to expand it with the "expand stroke" option, it expands the stroke, but the arrowhead disappears.

1635721980_Capturadepantalla2021-05-04232054.jpg.cfab5492897c2126e6f84acf43d759bc.jpg

342950972_Capturadepantalla2021-05-04232502.jpg.36220a4ed2b20e0dec339b1ee3aafe52.jpg

I think the arrowhead should be able to expand along with the stroke.

It's my humble opinion.

Thanks

Arrow Head.afdesign

@Affitoom: There seem to be two bugs:

a) Disliking Align Stroke to Inside / Align Stroke to Outside ... Align Stroke to Centre is working.

b) Arrowhead and expanded stroke are now two elements which have to be combined to one element.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

As a line doesn't have an inside or outside, I can't see that there is any need to use these options! (Perhaps they shouldn't be available for lines, only for shapes.)

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher 2 : Affinity Photo 2 : Affinity Designer 2 : (latest release versions) on desktop and iPad