You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Stuck on this screen. Lost HOURS of work. Please help.

Hello kind person who is reading this. I created a perfect work and went to zoom in. Now my screen (affinity publisher) is stuck on this. I lost ALL of my work (been up since before midnight doing it). Sooooo INCREDIBLY frustrated. How do I get it back to normal (so I can see my entire workspace: masters and pages | work)? Thank you. 

Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 2.51.44 AM.png

Edited by Leash
more detail

OS | There's no workspace at all. That's what I'm trying to find. Either the app is closed, or if it's open- it's that weird screen with no options or way to escape. I forced quit but no luck. 

Avoid force quit, unless nothing else work.

You can't switch apps with alt+tab or displaying every opened windows (not sure if it was when putting the cursor ina corner of the screen, but it exists on Windows 10 and OS X)?

Can you check in the recovery folders if there's any recent file? (And make a copy of the file, perhaps...)

I looked in the trash I don’t see it anywhere but my main problem is I can’t get my publisher back. It’s only that screen in the app does not appear in affinity designer even though I own both. So something strange is going on. I don’t know what it’s called if you even know what that’s called if you tell me I can look it up. Thank you :)