You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[Publisher] Transient gray outline around images when exporting to PDF

I am working on a project to convert a whole bunch of PSDs to an ebook, and I'm using Publisher and the data merge feature to create Publisher documents for each chapter of the book using the PSDs, which I then export to PDF with no image compression or rasterization. Some images in the master PSDs are showing up in PDF readers with a transient gray outline that sometimes moves or disappears depending on how far you zoom in when viewing the PDF. The lines aren't printing, so I don't think they're actually part of the document, but I'm seeing them in multiple PDF viewers.

image.png.85424f78cbe7b76d5048fb248c0736f0.png 

Pink Floyd was right. | Windows 10 · MacOS 10.14 · Arch Linux

Nope. If I open the PSD to edit within Publisher (i.e. not with Photoshop), there's no indication these lines exist. Some of the image layers do have transparency, if that matters.

Pink Floyd was right. | Windows 10 · MacOS 10.14 · Arch Linux