You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Crashes when copying/pasting Designer's artboards within Designer or in Photoshop

Hello. Since 1.9.0 I have fatal crashes of the app when I'm trying to copy and past an artboard to another document (within affinity designer or / to photoshop. Am I alone with this type of crash ? I'm running Catalina on a MBP 16' with 32 Go Ram and AMD 5500. 

Thx for your feedback.  

Are you by chance using a global clipboard enhancement tool?

For example I'm using the Clipboard History feature of Keyboard Maestro. I had to add all Affinity apps to its exclusion list because everything would hang upon copying pixel content from Affinity to the clipboard. So copying to the clipboard now works fine, but it's not being saved in KM's Clipboard History anymore.
For what it's worth, Serif staff seems to be aware of those issue.

MacBookAir 15": MacOS Ventura > Affinity v1, v2, v2 beta // MacBookPro 15" mid-2012: MacOS El Capitan > Affinity v1 / MacOS Catalina > Affinity v1, v2, v2 beta // iPad 8th: iPadOS 16 > Affinity v2

Hi. Nope, I'm using Catalina with its original clipboard features. I've never had such crashes with any other softwares. I restarted my computer, and Affinity too. The problem is not occuring each time I'm trying to paste an artboard. The problem just happened trying to past an artboard as a graphic element in Keynote. This worked fine, but not now.