You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How much ReActivations is allowed for Affinity Windows after reinstalling a blown up Windows due to broken Windows Updates

I have blown up my Windows a few times due to broken Windows updates in most cases and other unwanted issues

The Windows-Updates are actually broken

And now i am have a question:

how many activations is allowed on the same machine?

I have actually blown up my Windows a few Times due to windows update failures in most cases and activated Affinity 5 Times on the same machine - is it possible to "kill" my Licensens although it is installed on the same machine? Can my License be "revoked"?

do I have to worry about my license if my licenses is reactivated 5 times on the "same" machine?

I am extremely happy for an helpful answer!

2 hours ago, GlotzTube said:

how many activations is allowed on the same machine?

If you purchased the software directly from Serif, there is no limit. You can install/activate it as many times as you need to

I do not know exactly how the Windows Store operates but I would assume it is the same (but best if someone else confirms that for you)

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.