You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

WORK IN PROGRESS: Marie Antoine Knot (1 curl left to do on this monstrous vector hair tower!)

Greggry P

incredible!.. again!:)....but very hairy!

Affinity Version 1 (10.6) Affinity Version 2.4.1 All (Designer | Photo | Publisher)   Beta; 2.4 2.2356
OS:Windows 10 Pro 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046+ Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0
Rig:AMD FX 8350 and AMD Radeon (R9 380 Series) Settings Version 21.04.01 
Radeon Settings Version 2020
20.1.03) + Wacom Intuous 4M with driver 6.3.41-1

Ace

Daz1.png

Mac Pro Cheese-grater (Early 2009) 2.93 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon 48 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC Ram, Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5, Ugee 19" Graphics Tablet Monitor Triple boot via OCLP 1.2.1 - Mac OS Monterey 12.7.1, Sonoma 14.1.1 and Mojave 10.14.6

Affinity Publisher, Designer and Photo 1.10.5 - 2.2.1

www.bingercreative.co.uk

56 minutes ago, dannyg9 said:

Stunning work. If Patrick Nagel were still with us I think this is what he would have evolved to. The style of the face reminds me of Nagel but I think you've blasted way past that with the dedication and mind-scrambling attention to detail.

Wow! Thank you Dannyg9!

On 5/2/2021 at 8:35 PM, Greggry P said:

Yeah, my next subject’s definitely going to either bald or wearing a big hat...

Sounds Good....! but it would limit the appearance of your skills!...which are impressive

Affinity Version 1 (10.6) Affinity Version 2.4.1 All (Designer | Photo | Publisher)   Beta; 2.4 2.2356
OS:Windows 10 Pro 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046+ Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0
Rig:AMD FX 8350 and AMD Radeon (R9 380 Series) Settings Version 21.04.01 
Radeon Settings Version 2020
20.1.03) + Wacom Intuous 4M with driver 6.3.41-1

5 minutes ago, Wosven said:

Just a thing: it's Marie-Antoinette (it's a girl)... Marc-Antoine had curly hair too, but shorter! :P

Thanks Wosven, although I'd have hoped it's obvious she's female from the picture?

The name "Marie Antoine-Knot" was a play on her name because of the huge knotted mass of curls on her head (although I do acknowledge it doesn't quite work because it uses the male form of the name). I also toyed with "Marie Antoine-Not" (e.g. "not" Marie Antoinette), but it's likely that name will change to something completely different by the time I'm done in any event.

• 3 weeks later...