You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

UPPERCASE, lowercase, Title case, Sentence case

3 hours ago, walt.farrell said:

However, having said that, I must admit that I cannot find that Capitalisation function in the iPad version of Publisher 2. @MikeTO: Have you found it in the app, and if so where?

I was relying on the help system.

Download a free manual for Publisher 2.4 from this forum - expanded 300-page PDF

My system: Affinity 2.4.2 for macOS Sonoma 14.4.1, MacBook Pro 14" (M1 Pro)

11 hours ago, sfriedberg said:

In the V1/V2 Windows AffPub help, there is a reference near the top of that help page to the Text > Capitalization menu, and the features are indeed found there.  No idea what the iPad interface looks like.

Although certainly generously offered with good intentions, this illustrates the frustrating search for solutions on Affinity's forums—so many answers often refer to the Desktop versions (apparently, the desktop AF Publisher version DOES offer a Change Case feature). Affinity does not maintain a separate Forum SOLELY for their iPad apps and, as numerous menu options and features in the Desktop versions are not ported over to their iPad versions, the answers are completely irrelevant.

Alternately frustrating is how Affinity fails to partition Forums that are exclusively for either Photo for iPad, Designer for iPad or Publisher for iPad, so answers often don't reference their specific app version or device platform and and end up being only relevant to OTHER iPad apps [ AF Designer or AF Photo ] when a SPECIFIC Affinity app (Publisher) on a SPECIFIC device (for iPad) answer is really what's needed.