You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Not that I am aware of.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

34 minutes ago, kat said:

How do I bring it back?

Double-click on a large round color well, like in the Color panel/

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

"Double-click on a large round color well, like in the Color panel/" then it appears. It's a bit like "Colors", but with more options.

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher 2 : Affinity Photo 2 : Affinity Designer 2 : (latest release versions) on desktop and iPad

Possibly one additional note may help you, @kat. If you click on the Burger Menu button on the top right of the Color panel, there you can find the entry "Wheel" and others to customize the Color panel for your needs. I just tell you for the case that you didn't know that. I don't believe that you need the sliders all the time.

I clicked studio> color  this nice small color wheel came up. I still haven't found the big "color chooser."

What is the difference between small "color" and big "color chooser"?

It is nice to have the small wheel. It came up as sliders when I clicked studio> color in the past.

color.png

color chooser.png

13 minutes ago, kat said:

I still haven't found the big "color chooser."

1. Make sure a document is open. It can be a new unsaved one or an existing one you have opened.
  2. Anywhere you see the two large round color wells (like in the Color panel when a document file is open) double-click on either of those two wells. For example, here:

223680719_clickthis.jpg.a63892d0b79f2fe2528c86b3d65e935d.jpg

A document must be open or the two color wells will be inactive.

@PixelPest beat me to it!

Affinity Photo 

7 hours ago, iconoclast said:

Possibly one additional note may help you, @kat. If you click on the Burger Menu button on the top right of the Color panel, there you can find the entry "Wheel" and others to customize the Color panel for your needs. I just tell you for the case that you didn't know that. I don't believe that you need the sliders all the time.

No idea why only sliders were the only options which I clicked studio>color, but magically appeared this time.

But clicking color well is a super tip. Learned so much from all posters here.

4 minutes ago, kat said:

No idea why only sliders were the only options which I clicked studio>color, but magically appeared this time.

But clicking color well is a super tip. Learned so much from all posters here.

How the Color Studio panel looks like, you can easily choose in the Burger Menu (screenshot).

Colors.JPG.94ab8d708f9776411d52fac8a6663434.JPG

5 hours ago, iconoclast said:

How the Color Studio panel looks like, you can easily choose in the Burger Menu (screenshot).

Colors.JPG.94ab8d708f9776411d52fac8a6663434.JPG

Burger didn't give me a wheel option before this thread. Figure you all magic-ed it ; )