You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Taille et orientation des pages dans Publisher

Bonjour à tous,
Est-il possible (ou envisagé) de mélanger la taille et l'orientation des pages dans Publisher.
Pour créer par exemple un document A4 de 8 pages mais avec les pages centrales A3 pliées.
Merci pour le retour.

Hello everyone,
Is it possible (or planned) to mix the size and orientation of the pages in Publisher.
For example, to create an A4 document of 8 pages but with the central A3 pages folded.
Thanks for the feedback.

exemple.jpg

Toujours pas !
Windows 10 Pro 21H2 - Intel Core i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz - 16 Gb Ram - GeForce GT 650M - Intel HD 4000
Affinity Photo | Affinity Designer | Affinity Publisher | 2

• Staff

Salut @uneMule,

On 4/29/2021 at 10:40 PM, uneMule said:

Est-il possible (ou envisagé) de mélanger la taille et l'orientation des pages dans Publisher.

Je peux confirmer que cela est possible dans Publisher, veuillez voir mon enregistrement d'écran ci-dessous pour le montrer! (excuses, l'interface utilisateur est en anglais)

J'espère que ça aide :D

Hi @uneMule,

On 4/29/2021 at 10:40 PM, uneMule said:

Is it possible (or planned) to mix the size and orientation of the pages in Publisher.

I can confirm this is possible in Publisher, please see my screen recording below showing this! (apologies the UI is in English)

I hope this helps :D

Please Note: I am now out of the office until Tuesday 2nd April on annual leave.

If you require urgent assistance, please create a new thread and a member of our team will be sure to assist asap.

Many thanks :)

@Dan C

Merci pour le retour.
Effectivement, j'ai vu cette possibilité.
Mais la difficulté (apparemment) est d'utiliser des formats différents et indépendamment du recto et du verso.
Comme dans la capture jointe.
Bien amicalement.

Thanks for the feedback.
Indeed, I have seen this possibility.
But the difficulty (apparently) is to use different formats and independently of the front and back.
Like in the attached capture.
Kind regards.

chemin_de_fer.jpg

Toujours pas !
Windows 10 Pro 21H2 - Intel Core i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz - 16 Gb Ram - GeForce GT 650M - Intel HD 4000

• Staff
16 hours ago, uneMule said:

But the difficulty (apparently) is to use different formats and independently of the front and back.
Like in the attached capture.

chemin_de_fer.jpg

Many thanks for providing this as I certainly understand what you're looking for now! 

Unfortunately this isn't avaliable in Publisher currently, my apologies. I will move this thread to the Feedback section of our forums for our devs to see and consider adding this in a future version :)

16 hours ago, uneMule said:

I really like your avatar :)

Many thanks :D Unfortunately I have to admit it's not my own work, but I've been a Pokémon fan for as long as I can remember!

Please Note: I am now out of the office until Tuesday 2nd April on annual leave.

If you require urgent assistance, please create a new thread and a member of our team will be sure to assist asap.

Many thanks :)

@Dan C

Bonsoir
oui, ça serait cool... et très utile.
A suivre.

Good evening
yes, that would be cool... and very useful.
To be continued.

Petit cadeau de l'époque où je travaillais beaucoup avec illustrator (hum !).
Ici un petit test de peinture dynamique (à développer absolument dans Designer).
Merci à vous.

A little gift from the time when I was working a lot with illustrator (hum!).
Here is a small test of dynamic painting (to be developed in Designer).
Thanks to you.

char_031.ai

Toujours pas !