You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo 1.9.3 Crash after a few photos

NY32

Hi, I'm having a really annoying bugs. This is what happens:

- I open AP and ok.

- I open, work and save 4 or 5 photos and everything is ok.

- From the sixth photo I open and work the photo but I can't save it. With "save", I mean "Export JPEG" and not the common (useless for me) "Save".

To solve the bug I have to close the software, then I reopen AP and so I'm able to re-open the photo, re-work it and then I can save it with no problem.

I attach the image that shows up.

What can I do?

Thank you!

Schermata 2021-04-27 alle 08.43.49.png

Hi Gabe, and thank you for your reply.

Yes, I guess that one is the problem because in Console app it says "sandbox full" or something like that. 

Unfortunately, the font is not the problem. I tried deleting all fonts (and this is crazy for my job) I'm able to delete and the problem with the saving in APhoto is still there.

What can I do? Should I re-buy APhoto on the website? This is unbelievable because I have already bought it.

So? Is there a different solution to solve this really really annoying issue? I mean, I work with hundreds of photos and I have to restart APhoto every 4 photos...

Thank you, 
Dan

These are the errors:

errore 10:37:14.494920+0200 Affinity Photo sandbox_extension_consume error=[12: Cannot allocate memory] for path <private>

errore 10:37:14.494951+0200 Affinity Photo <0x600001cd5440 <private>>: internal sandbox error for <StartAccessing>

errore 10:37:14.495121+0200 Affinity Photo sandbox_extension_consume error=[12: Cannot allocate memory] for path <private>

errore 10:37:14.495146+0200 Affinity Photo <0x600001cd5440 <private>>: internal sandbox error for <StartAccessing>

guasto 10:37:14.494914+0200 kernel /Applications/Affinity Photo.app/Contents/MacOS/Affinity Photo exhausted sandbox memory capacity; may be leaking extensions

guasto 10:37:14.495120+0200 kernel /Applications/Affinity Photo.app/Contents/MacOS/Affinity Photo exhausted sandbox memory capacity; may be leaking extensions

Sandbox: 1 duplicate report for Affinity Photo deny(1) file-write-unlink /Users/name/Desktop/photo.jpg

Sandbox: Affinity Photo(842) deny(1) file-write-finderinfo /Users/name/Desktop/photo.jpg

errore 10:37:15.474790+0200 containermanagerd [0] command=0, client=<<~~~>, u=<0/0/~~/2/0>, uid=0, pid=434, sandboxed=0, platform=1>, error=21 (CONTAINER_NOT_FOUND)

Hi Gabe, 

I add a strange news. I've tried doing something that is apparently crazy: I open one photo and then others. I work all the others leaving the first one opened. I mean: 

I open photo 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 at the same time. I work the photo 2 and I close it. Then I work the photo 3 and I close it. The same with the photos 4, 5, 6 and 7. At the end I remain only with the photo 1 opened. No crash. Everything goes fine. The same if I open the photo 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and so on. If I leave the photo 1 opened I can do whatever I want having no problems. 

I know, it sounds crazy, but today I worked around 30 photos and 0 crash of Affinity Photo.