You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I know this was asked in 2014 and 2015 and 2019 and perhaps you are getting tired of the question but, I have to ask, since the version 1 roadmap included it, and you are at 1.9, does that mean gradient mesh is coming out very shortly? 

I notice the roadmap disappeared since I had it bookmarked. 

Does this mean there is no longer any gradient mesh plan? I recall reading that your designer had some interesting new ideas for how to implement it and that it could take a while. I believe that was 2015. 

For those who do not recall it here is an archived version from 2018 of a post from 2014. 

Mesh fill tool is literally the top item listed within illustration and design

I'm sure it will be added at some point; how could it not be, but as to when is anybodies guess.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

3 hours ago, revo said:

Mesh fill tool is literally the top item listed within illustration and design

Maybe yours. Other forum members have other items as the top priority. But, I'd like to have this feature too (although not my top priority).

Affinity Photo - Affinity Designer - Affinity Publisher | macOS Sonoma (14.2) on 16GB MBP14 2021 with 2.4 versions

9 minutes ago, fernandolins86 said:

We've been asking for 6 years now. They could've re-done Affinity Designer from scratch by now, so my expectations are low.

Affinity have lots and lots of important stuff to add, they need to hire a few more developers.

11 hours ago, keren said:

they need to hire a few more developers

The last time I checked (now), they're at it: affinity.serif.com/en-gb/careers/senior-c-software-engineer
Apparently it's not that easy to find competent developers willing to move to Nottingham UK these days…

MacBookAir 15": MacOS Ventura > Affinity v1, v2, v2 beta // MacBookPro 15" mid-2012: MacOS El Capitan > Affinity v1 / MacOS Catalina > Affinity v1, v2, v2 beta // iPad 8th: iPadOS 16 > Affinity v2

• 1 month later...