You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Suggested Sublimation settings for Affinity Designer

gerrit2

Hi all, I am based in South Africa, and we sell Epson Eco Tank Printers, with Sublimation Ink, and ICC Profiles that we created, for our Sublimation papers, and our Sublimation Inks.

However, the one problem we constantly faced was the availability of affordable Graphic Software, that has versatile Colour Management functionality.

I was fortunate to come across  Affinity Designer, and after some testing, we were satisfied with the results, of our Sublimation printing.

Affinity Designed designer is now recommended to all our sublimation clients.

I have attached the Colour Management settings that we use, as well as the printer settings.

Please take into account, that ICC profiles will always work best when using the same ink, that the ICC profile was created for.

I am not a Graphic expert, and I am a newbie when it comes to Affinity, but I am open to any suggestions/explanations, if there are better or additional settings that can be used, in Affinity Designer

Regards.

G

Edit_Preferences.jpg

File_Document_Setup.jpg

File_Print.jpg

File_Print_Properties.jpg

File_Print_Properties_ColourManagement.jpg