You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Then, this happened!

Andy Somerfield

Those of us who were brought up on DP and always bemoaned the fact that DP couldn't be used on a Mac can now say WOW! its the top seller in the Mac Apps Store! Well done Serif. Roll on the next update.

If voting made any difference it wouldn't be allowed!

Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the obedience of fools.

To be ignorant of world happenings is forgivable - to be willingly ignorant is unforgivable.

Truth does not need to be protected only lies do.

Mac OS Monterey 12.6.4

AD version 2.3.0

That's strange, something is broken. I know its a silly suggestion but have you tried log out and login again... 

For some reason the attachment icon started showing up again. I didn't log out it just came up again. One problem I am still having is I won't get notified when someone replies to me. I noticed that you posted this four days ago but I didn't know about until today when I just wanted to scan through this thread and see what new things people were posting.

Does anybody know this firm? Their work looks a lot like PagePlus.

http://www.affinity-design.co.uk and should they be using Designer or Photo?

or these?http://affinityfordesign.com/index.php/our-team

got a mention here too.

Wildfire! Spreading across the web!

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111

• 2 weeks later...

Despite some missing features, despite some bugs, despite not having much experience with this kind of software:

I really like Affinity Designer, it's a software that you can immediately get comfortable and productive with, and you totally deserve to be in the spotlight!

And the fact that you appear to be listening to your users regarding bugs and features basically ensures your long-term success, at least I very much hope so!

Keep up the good work :-)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...