You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Where has serif moved the command to view only my posts?

Activity > My Activity Streams > click
or:
"kanihoncho" in the top right hand corner > click > Profile > See My Activity

MacBookAir 15": MacOS Ventura > Affinity v1, v2, v2 beta // MacBookPro 15" mid-2012: MacOS El Capitan > Affinity v1 / MacOS Catalina > Affinity v1, v2, v2 beta // iPad 8th: iPadOS 16 > Affinity v2

9 minutes ago, kanihoncho said:

new interface: ugh

The interface for the Affinity forums has not changed significantly, recently, that I have noticed.

If you've changed to a significantly different screen size that would affect the layout.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

4 minutes ago, walt.farrell said:

The interface for the Affinity forums has not changed significantly, recently, that I have noticed.

If you've changed to a significantly different screen size that would affect the layout.

I second that. I haven't noticed any change for the forums lately either.

»A designer's job is to improve the general quality of life. In fact, it's the only reason for our existence.«
Paul Rand (1914-1996)

There used to be a chain of the link structure at the top of the page that showed you where you were in the forum. It's now gone . . . there also used to be a selection to view your posts at the top of the page. It's now gone, it's buried somewhere in that 3 Line menu. It used to say something like, "View all my posts".

kanihoncho joined the forums about five years ago but hasn’t posted much (comparitively) so they may notice changes more if they don’t come to the forums very often.
There was a fairly big change a couple of years ago – it needed a site outage – which added the menus at the top-left (Spotlight etc.) but I can’t remember what else changed.

28 minutes ago, kanihoncho said:

There used to be a chain of the link structure at the top of the page that showed you where you were in the forum. It's now gone . . . there also used to be a selection to view your posts at the top of the page. It's now gone, it's buried somewhere in that 3 Line menu. It used to say something like, "View all my posts".

In landscape mode on my iPad there’s a “breadcrumb trail” showing where I am in the forum.43F1CCAE-DBF3-485C-809D-FF7EE01702A6.jpeg.303ada92aaf05df72c3392fa7b851ecb.jpeg

Tapping on my avatar in the top right-hand corner of the page takes me to my profile page where there’s a ‘See my activity’ button. The ‘My Activity Streams’ menu (next to ‘All Activity’ in the above screenshot) includes ‘Content I Posted In’ as one of the default streams.

In portrait mode (as seen on other mobile devices) the immediately available options are necessarily somewhat limited, but the full range is still accessible via the three-bar ‘hamburger’ menu.65A974C2-22D7-4C58-84A5-3B1F33CDEA1C.jpeg.dc7ebcec535fcb514b79f3034f273206.jpeg 804068E9-4346-4BAE-BE0A-4171989F9C4C.jpeg.e147a4e384b01016799f5c4b67c37eb5.jpeg

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

3 hours ago, Alfred said:

In landscape mode on my iPad there’s a “breadcrumb trail” showing where I am in the forum.

The same trail is there on my desktop Mac running Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc. -- but only if the browser window is wide enough to show that plus the other header items like the Browse/Activity/Affinity tabs & the items that otherwise get hidden in a 'hamburger' menu.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

Folks, keep in mind that you can save as many custom streams in forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/discover as you wish.
You can also save RSS feeds from any forum stream.
In the morning, I'm usually reading my custom Affinity forum stream in my feedly.com account.

MacBookAir 15": MacOS Ventura > Affinity v1, v2, v2 beta // MacBookPro 15" mid-2012: MacOS El Capitan > Affinity v1 / MacOS Catalina > Affinity v1, v2, v2 beta // iPad 8th: iPadOS 16 > Affinity v2