You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

8 hours ago, Photography Remembered said:

I have weird issue where I set the size to 5x7 in but when printed it is not 5x7 in. 

What do you mean by "I set the size to 5x7"? What size did you set, and where?

Your .afpub file has a page (spread) size of 8.5 x 11.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

8 hours ago, Photography Remembered said:

when printed it is not 5x7 in

Rather than just telling us what size it isn’t, please tell us what size it actually is. If it’s “not 5x7 in” it could be 2 by 3, or 6 by 8, or 10 by 14, or....

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

12 minutes ago, Photography Remembered said:

I am using a 8.5x11 photo paper and would like to print two 5x7" photos. 

It doesn’t matter whether you have one 5″ × 7″ photo or two, since two will fit on a 11″ × 8½″ sheet, but you still haven’t told us what size you get instead of 5″ × 7″ when you try to print it or them. (I hope you’re using plain paper for your test prints!)

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

On 4/11/2021 at 2:10 PM, Alfred said:

It doesn’t matter whether you have one 5″ × 7″ photo or two, since two will fit on a 11″ × 8½″ sheet, but you still haven’t told us what size you get instead of 5″ × 7″ when you try to print it or them. (I hope you’re using plain paper for your test prints!)

Oh sorry I tried including photo with ruler to show the size I am getting. It is little more than 5 1/2" and 8"

I would suspect that the problem is with scaling when printing the page. In the APub file you attached the page size is correct and the two images are also correct size. Rather than placing the pictures side by side in the top left corner, I would suggest placing them centrally, with a border of white space around them. (Preferably also with a gap between them,) When you print the sheet, make sure there is no scaling used. (i.e. "Fit type" should be set to "Scale" and "Scale" to "100%"). 

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher 2 : Affinity Photo 2 : Affinity Designer 2 : (latest release versions) on desktop and iPad

15 hours ago, Photography Remembered said:

Oh sorry I tried including photo with ruler to show the size I am getting. It is little more than 5 1/2" and 8"

Sounds like you are printing to fill the printable area of a sheet of paper. In your print dialog can you choose 100% for a scaling method?

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.