You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Crashing when adding image?

• Staff

Hi Alive4aliving,

This is working fine for me, which makes me believe there is an image in your Photos Library that the application isn't happy with. Would it be possible for you to try and limit your Photos access using Settings > Designer > Allow Photos Access > Selected Photos and then try and limit the selected photos it has access to.

This might help you narrow down either offending photo or give you access to the photos you want without it crashing.

Lastly if you go to Settings Analytics & Improvements > Analytics Data  can you search through the list for Designer iPad- followed by the date and time of that crash and then attach one of the related IPS files to the thread please.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have the same issue; exactly as in the video posted above. It happens every time, with different documents. I have limited the access to a handfull of images - doesn‘t change anything. 

- iPad Pro 12.9“ (3rd gen)

- iOS 14.4.2

- Designer 1.9.2

- not using external devices

- It used to work and in the middle of the work on a document the problem appeared and remained 

- I installed fonts but was able to work with them for perhaps 1h without problems

Designer iPad.wakeups_resource-2021-04-25-221749.ips