You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Lots of Crashes on 1.9.2

17 minutes ago, Doren Sorell said:

Not sure how to notify Serif about this, other than right here, but I have been getting lots of crashes happen once I updated. 

I've attached the last crash report if that helps. 

Absolutely agree.  Crashes and hangs

• Staff

I can't get much from that crash report other than perhaps  you are doing something with raster objects? Are you copy/pasting raster objects or using the History slider at all?

It's likely there is a trigger that you are unknowlingly hitting so if you notice anything whilst working, let us know.

So if you're painting, dragging, selecting, pasting etc. 

Don't have a crash report for you Chris B but here is an example.  I had created a large cloud vertical and horizontal pano. There were actually two produced so I pieced the second one into the first one.  Opened AP a couple of days after and this pano loaded.  When trying to close I got the spinning ball of death.  Loading of previous image after closing it and shutting AP down has on several occasions caused the spinning ball of death. Trying to save a large document can cause the app hangs, AP is not responding prompts having to shut the app down.  These is very unusual situations for me.