+1 aussi  pour un outil de cotation  l'un des principaux facteurs qui ne me fait pas quitter Illustrator c'est Cadtool de hotdoor justement et un outil de cotation directement intégré à Publisher ou designer serait juste extraordinaire !!! 

Edited by Lu topie

Dimension tool is not a priority (but I would be happy to have this tool…).

We really need things impossible to do actually with actual tools.

Can you deform easily an object or text ? Impossible

Can you blend two different shapes in a gradient ? Impossible

Can you create vector patterns ? Impossible

Can you transform a pixel picture in vectors ? Impossible

Can you add dimensions ? Yes. I know that it's a bit painful but you can. And it's more easy now with the End & Start options.

Hi, I'm a chartered architect and I would love to use Affinity Designer (which I have purchased) but I find it is completely useless to me as I cannot set a drawing scale, such as 1 to 50 or 1 to 200, and then have a dimension tool where I can pick up (click on) a couple of points in a drawing and have a dimension line appear with the relevant dimension set to the scale I am currently working on. 

We of course use tools such as AutoCAD but for colourful client's initial design plans and elevations I have had to revert back to CorelDraw where I can set the scale of the drawing and then dimension within it to that set scale. I have shown Affinity to a number of architectural colleagues and we all think it has great potential and we would use it, but cannot without a simple set to scale drawing ability. Even better, if the Affinity team could make it so that we can set different areas of the drawing to different scales then it would finally beat CorelDRAW hands down.

Sadly the years roll-by with no apparent take-up by the design team to remedy this clearly widely requested ability. To do so would, as Roger has just suggested, take Affinity Designer to a status above that of CorelDRAW. I sincerely hope the designers finally take this on-board and thus lay this shortfall to rest, once and for all.