You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Have problems with the input fields

Hello,

I do not know if it lies on my iPad, but I can be any numerical entries in the fields to sizes for lines and accurate sizes for the objects. Whether now with the Apple pen as well as by finger. Each time the value jumps back to the old value. Only through the sliders can be changed with me the information. Use an iPad 2020, which I had only recently purchased. App and operating system are up to date. Have read that a similar problem is also available in the desktop version.

• Staff

Hi PaRunk,

Are you able to attach a screen recording that demonstrates the issue and the steps you're taking to reproduce it please? There is a known issue that using the Apple Pencil to change the value for a Stroke can cause issues with it not applying the right value. A telltale sign of this is that the numerical input dialog appears but doesn't contain a unit switcher when tapping the Stroke Width with the Pencil, but when tapped with a finger it does.

Again if you can attach a video that demonstrates this on other areas that would be handy.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve had this issue happen as well, if I come across it I will screen grab

2021 16” Macbook Pro w/ M1 Max 10c cpu /24c gpu, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Ventura 13.6

2018 11" iPad Pro w/ A12X cpu/gpu, 256 GB, iPadOS 17

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.