Upload, Download and share Affinity resources for free

Hi everyone.

Im a fan of affinity and thought of creating a website for you all to easily upload, share and find resources exclusively for affinity files for free.

Before you check this website, i wanna let you know that i made this website with little help from others and lots of passion and love, its not perfect and i intend to keep upgrading it and your opinion is valuable. i hope it can help some in the community.

www.affinityelites.com

Enjoy :) 

PS:

• Everyone can download resources and assets but you'll need to sign up to upload
  • While uploading files, you can submit a PNG thumbnail of your file that has transparent background. This way others can utilise the background greyscale effect to check how the source looks with different shades of grey level background.

The user interface is uninspiring. There is a conspicuous link to Serif Affinity but no links to anything else. I tried searching for a few items, but all I got was a brief cryptic message.

John

Windows 10, Affinity Photo 1.9.2 Designer 1.9.2 and Publisher 1.9.2 (mainly Photo), now ex-Adobe CC

CPU: AMD A6-3670. RAM: 16 GB DDR3 @ 666MHz, Graphics: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630

I got a “not secure” notification from Apple regarding this website.   

21.5 iMAC Retina 4K display. MacOS High Sierra v. 10.13.6.  3.1 GHz quad-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.6 GHz.  Memory 8 GB 1867 MHz LPDDR3.  1TB Fusion Drive.          
   Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200 1536 MB.  Affinity Publisher 1.8.4, Affinity Photo 1.8.4, Affinity Designer 1.8.4
MacBook Pro 13" 2020 with M1 chip, Big Sur v. 11.1.  8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16-core Neural Engine, 16GB unified memory, 256GB SSD storage, 13-inch Retina display with
   True Tone Backlit Magic Keyboard.   Affinity Publisher 1.9.2, Affinity Photo 1.9.2, Affinity Designer 1.9.2
 iPad Pro 12.9 2020 (4th Gen. IOS 14.4.2); Apple pencil.

Magic mice.9_9

1 hour ago, John Rostron said:

The user interface is uninspiring. There is a conspicuous link to Serif Affinity but no links to anything else. I tried searching for a few items, but all I got was a brief cryptic message.

John

Thank you so much for time to check it out. I initially tried to make this as simple and without any distraction as possible. But the animations were though (mostly cuz im a noob at this) what i aim as main focus was firstly to require as few clicks as possible to upload or download files, and also avoid any other graphical clutter so the resource thumbnail become the main focus. 
i will work on the UI more and try to make it look fresh. Thanks for your feedback. 

14 minutes ago, jmwellborn said:

I got a “not secure” notification from Apple regarding this website.   

Hi. I appreciate your time for checking this out. You are right. I think its because of the web using http instead of https. Im not sure how to do that yet, looking into it now and will be done. At the meantime, if anyone could guide me with some advice, that would be great as well. 

1 minute ago, Aaron Martin said:

Im dont know how to make it https yet, looking into it now and will be done.

You need to install an SSL certificate. They usually cost extra, but your hosting provider should be able to advise you further.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher for Windows 1.9.2 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.9.2 • Designer for iPad 1.9.2 • iPadOS 14.4.2 (iPad Air 2)