You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

RAW editor - Block of replicated part of the image on the bottom left

See image attached, in the bottom left corner when I open a RAW image (Nikon D800 .nef), there's a square/block that's just a re-rendered copy from another part of the image. It goes away when I close the image and open it again and only happens for the first image I open during an editing session.
image.jpgC4C4C5DE-7246-42FE-AB19-0167C847A51C.jpeg.9c7b3731381e502efdefa56835c6048e.jpeg

On 4/7/2021 at 8:35 AM, Chris B said:

Hey omimanav,

Can you attach the original image (please don't insert it) so I can try and reproduce this?

sure so i’ve attached the screenshot of the repeating issue with another, more recent image, first photo i’ve opened during this editing session, doesn’t happen after i’ve closed it and reopened it, usually around a day or so between editing sessions

link to raw image, uploading it here gave me issues - https://mega.nz/file/4Idh2IDA#Esy5EbBnAPSGS2bE1KYKSXe-2q4v1wpLF2J6FCE24Rc

let me know once you’ve downloaded it so I can remove it

ta

97FA3FAD-B8B3-4E95-8282-A5578772F302.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...