You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[Designer] PNG -Who moved the export settings? - HELP!

Guys, can someone explain me why I don't find on the PNG export options the possibility to save only the elements without the background? I remember that before there was the possibility to select the elements "with background" or "without background". Now I don't know what this option is called in the English version of Designer, but it seems to me that since the last update this possibility has been excluded. In fact, I can't find it and I don't know where it is now. 
I've also tried to set the background of the document with a transparent colour, but I always get a PNG without holes.
Any ideas?

Schermata 2021-04-06 alle 15.26.24.png

Those export settings were not removed, they were just renamed ... without updating the help files.

Renamed Export Area 'With background' option to avoid confusion. Fixed other Export UI inconsistencies

Edit: So far for avoiding confusion. :D

Selection Area == With background

Selection Only == Without background

Edited by Joachim_L
More information for clarification

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

I think there is always a hint of sadism in the Affinity Designer guys...I lost a whole day figuring out how to export. Every time they make an update I'm afraid I'll never find what I know...maybe it would have been better to write "with background" and "without background"...
Thank you very much, you saved my day. I'd buy you a coffee if I could! Consider it done!
Thanks again!