You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

In this tutorial, we'll cover landscape drawing, composition notions, the focal point, how to lead the viewer's eye and how the HSL dialog (hue, saturation and luminance) allows for incredible versatility in colour choices.

Check it out here: https://www.isabelaracama.com/post/design-a-landscape-illustration-affinity-designer-tutorial

Greece_email.jpg

7 minutes ago, v_kyr said:

Παρακαλώ, να εισε καλά !!!

Προσπαθώ, αλλά χρειάζομαι μια αλλαγή! Πρέπει να πας εκεί, κάπου μακριά. Η Ελλάδα για παράδειγμα! ❤️🇬🇷

Να προσπαθήσεις να πας το καλοκαιρι, όταν τα πράγματα ησυχάσουν λίγο. Για να μπορης να επαναφορτίσετε τις μπαταρίες σού, για να απολαύσετε τον ήλιο, τη ζεστασιά kαι για να περάσεις όμορφα. - Αχ και να μην ξεχάσουμε την καλη θάλασσα, και το καλό φαγητό που θα σε περιμένη εκεί!  ;-)

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

Neeee!!! Naii.. not sure how to write it.. hahaah Yes!!! Missing a few words but I get it!!! so happy to learn Greek quite fast, not speaking it so good, but understanding most of what you wrote.. aaah! I miss it so much. Αν πάω ξανά, μένω για πάντα!

Ναι είναι σωστά! - Well learning the greek language isn't maybe as easy as learning other languages, though of course you can always learn it best in the country itself. If you have the chance to travel this year, maybe when the pandemic generally settles down, you should make a trip over there. You would also see thousands of things which might be worth to be sketched and drawn then, beside that you can do something generally good to your soul when spending some time there. - I'm too looking forward to spend some time there with my relatives. I personally need that urgently too !!!

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan

Thanks for the uplift... Yeah... been there for 4 months in 2018 and I loved it, but always have, and always studied it, the language and culture and now the modern language. I don't find it particularly difficult, it sounds so much like Spanish and that at least is an advantage. And I can read it and write it (more or less ahaha don't mind the confusion with αι, ι, η, ο, ω, etc 😄)

I need to go back, there or Cyprus. Need to finish what I started! Or at least to make it better. ❤️

6 minutes ago, IsabelAracama said:

I don't find it particularly difficult, it sounds so much like Spanish and that at least is an advantage. And I can read it and write it (more or less ahaha don't mind the confusion with αι, ι, η, ο, ω, etc 😄)

Then you are probably generally very talented in languages. Even I have difficulty writing Greek, because I'm not born there, didn't grow up there and thus didn't spent long periods of time there. It's my second home country, even most of my family and relatives live there. -  I think the Mediterranean culture should suit you as a Spaniard and sound familiar to you, so you might maybe feel too like at home there. Well no need to ask, Greece is full of beautiful places (also on the mainland) and with a total of 3,054 (islands, islets, islets, rock islets, rocks and reefs) islands etc. there is of course plenty to see (Cyprus is just one of them and it's pretty warm there too, I have greek friends over there).