You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Custom Page Presets

Just to add my "me too", this would be an important feature to have. If the presets could include things like including trim/bleed and for comics an "active area" <-- the part of the comic page where all the lettering and important artwork needs to be within. I can see this being handy for those who do magazine (print/analog) covers and other print jobs. And it could be handy for using custom dimensions for web comics and so on...

Mac OS X Catinlina, 2014 iMac, 3.5 Ghz Intel Core i7, Huion Kamvas Pro 22 Graphic Tablet, 16GB RAM, MacOS10.12 || Magic keyboard w/numeric keypad, wireless trackpad, Kengsington Edge Trackball || Flux Capacitor in a secure location

---

I encourage kids to go ahead and play on my lawn. I mean, how else can I make sure the death-traps work?

One more thing :D --

Please have the different page presets be shared by all other Affinity apps. This way once a custom page is saved, it can be reused with no fussing around. For Example: in Manga Studio ( an app I really like and is my go-to for comic art; Heck I wrote the book on it -- Manga Studio 5 beginners guide published by Packt), I create a custom page (they call it presets this revision, previously it was a template) and then in the SAME app, renamed by the owners to Clip Studio Paint, every.single.preset has to be re-created. No way to import just the settings. 

BTW, the new document dialog in MangaStudio/Clip Studio Paint is textbook on how not to organize a dialog box with many options. 

Mac OS X Catinlina, 2014 iMac, 3.5 Ghz Intel Core i7, Huion Kamvas Pro 22 Graphic Tablet, 16GB RAM, MacOS10.12 || Magic keyboard w/numeric keypad, wireless trackpad, Kengsington Edge Trackball || Flux Capacitor in a secure location

---

I encourage kids to go ahead and play on my lawn. I mean, how else can I make sure the death-traps work?

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...