You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

REQUEST: Release notes displayed in the app window

Hi Guys,

pls could we have the release notes displayed in the app window - I am always excited by new features and improvements, but I prefer to stay with the app instead of  visiting a page in the browser 

- just a simple list nothing more :)

Screenshot 2021-04-04 at 16.56.14.png

On 4/4/2021 at 11:00 AM, Tamas said:

Hi Guys,

pls could we have the release notes displayed in the app window - I am always excited by new features and improvements, but I prefer to stay with the app instead of  visiting a page in the browser 

- just a simple list nothing more :)

Screenshot 2021-04-04 at 16.56.14.png

There is probably too much to display in a limited sized window and if a large release would you really want to scroll and read through a small box like that?

On 4/8/2021 at 3:36 AM, Tamas said:

Well there is always a scroll option for overflow content ... it's not a rocket science :)

Yes and not rocket science to open a browser and see it displayed in full an an easy to read way. Not like this is a daily occurrence or a feature that will save you time or help you work better and accomplish more with the app. 

Looks like you have no better things to do ... are you here to ping pong?

this msg was for a feature request/ it’s not even a Feature ... just logical ...

also ideally addressed and hoping to reach a developer...

simply asked / requested something - and I don’t need your contribution - because it has no valuable added information... to the matter at hand 

So all the best to you!