You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Close multiple RAW files

Hey KA,

AP is a pixel editor. Granted, a pixel editor with RAW development limited capabi-
lities but it is NOT a dedicated RAW converter — and, AFAIAC, does not need to be.

So, AP will open many RAW files but will convert them upon opening to images
with the final goal to publish editable images — anything but RAW. Uultimately, AP
will NOT save your work in sidecar files — like a dedicated RAW converter, this ex-
plains why one never has to save the work done in a converter — but will save each
and every single images on is own as they all are separate documents. 

AP has this limitation with RAW files as my RAW converter has others in pixel edition
through layers only.

A RAW converter is never destructive.

I appreciate your needs are different. However, Affinity Photo has all the RAW tools I need, except the inability to close multiple files ... having noticed others with the same issue, I suspect I am far from alone on this matter.