You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Power duplicate issue

Hi,

I have two almost identical files, in principle only different in color and text. The Power Duplicate function works in one and not in the other. I do not understand why... 
The video shows the two files and that I'm trying to move the graphics 55mm away. In the first case it succeeds, in the second it does not.

Please, help me. What could be the difference? Thanks!

I localized the problem. 😊 When the font size of the title ('Bodzabogyó szörp') is 22 points, the Power Duplication function does not work. When I set this to 21, it works. Not in the video, but it still works at 23.

However, it also works with 22 in other files ...

But if I copy this group to another file, it doesn't work there either. So I think there is something wrong with this copy of the text.

Press the F1 key and enter "duplicate" in the search line. 

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | INTEL Arc A770 LE 16 GB  | 32 GB DDR4 3200MHz | Windows 11 Pro 23H2 (22631.3296)
AMD A10-9600P | dGPU R7 M340 (2 GB)  | 8 GB DDR4 2133 MHz | Windows 10 Home 22H2 (1945.3803) 

Affinity Suite V 2.4 & Beta 2.(latest)
Better translations with: https://www.deepl.com/translator  
Interested in a robust (selfhosted) PDF Solution? Have a look at Stirling PDF

Life is too short to have meaningless discussions!

Please upload the document so we can investigate further

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

That's mysterious. I can recreate the behaviour with the font (Snell Blk_PFL) and the font size. With another font it works regardless of the font size.

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | INTEL Arc A770 LE 16 GB  | 32 GB DDR4 3200MHz | Windows 11 Pro 23H2 (22631.3296)
AMD A10-9600P | dGPU R7 M340 (2 GB)  | 8 GB DDR4 2133 MHz | Windows 10 Home 22H2 (1945.3803) 

I can tell you, it's the font itself. I've done some fixes and now the duplicating also works as it should.