You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo 1.9.2 iPad - PDF Help file

DM1

Hi fellow Affinity users.  Having been confined to the house during the Covid pandemic I have taken the opportunity to produce a PDF help file for Affinity Photo (V 1.9.2).  If you find it useful post a comment below in this thread. If it is popular enough Affinity may see the value in producing an 'official' version for users.

See below. (I have also attached a less compressed (higher resolution) copy's Dropbox “link” to a PDF version).  

Affinity Photo 1.9.2-help low res.pdf
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z075osriqgkr18e/Affinity Photo 1.9.2-help low res.pdf?dl=0

I have attached a reduced resolution copy of the PDF version of the Affinity Photo IPad apps built in Help file directly to this post. (See file attachment below. Use Files app to unzip).

You can open the PDF file in a reader eg. Documents (Readdle) or iOS Books, allowing you to view and search the help file while working on a document in Affinity Photo. All links within the document should be working. Let me know if you find broken links.

I hope you will  find it as useful as I do.

Please note that this PDF is not in any way supported by Affinity, nor are they responsible for any errors or omissions,  so please do not refer any errors or omissions in this Document to Affinity. Every attempt has been made (by me) to ensure the content is an accurate representation of the built in Help file, however some errors 'may' have slipped through 9_9.

I will  endeavour to keep it up to date (at least for a little while) ;). When Publisher comes out I may redo the layout (Pages is a little limited in the area of indexing).

E5AE32DC-BE39-4A06-876E-C6E7B8125E01.jpeg

Affinity_Photo_1.9.2-help_lowest_res.zip

A higher resolution version link below:

Affinity Photo 1.9.2-help.pdf 

M1 IPad Air 10.9/256GB   lpadOS 17.1.1 Apple Pencil (2nd gen).
Affinity Photo 1.10.5 Affinity Design 1.10.5 
Affinity Publisher 2, Affinity Designer 2, Affinity Photo 2 and betas.

Official Online iPad Help documents (multi-lingual) here: https://affinity.https://affinity.help/ 

Hi DM1, very grateful thanks from across "The Ditch"!   We are a small group, here on the North Shore, Auckland, who are part of SeniorNet and have been meeting weekly (even at times twice weekly) initially to learn Photoshop Elements, then for the past few years moved on to Affinity Photo.  Three of us take turns in tutoring our group, who attend, of about 11.  We usually use a video tutorial, which we enhance with a prepared written procedure sheet, then each have "a go" to try to replicate the procedure and outcome.  

Additionally, three of us are members of the local Photographic Society and have convinced some members to use Affinity Photo.  

I have sent a copy, or in some cases a link to seventeen current users of Affinity Photo (plus an additional two interested parties) to your manual.  

Thank you indeed ! 

Jim

Jafa - Just Another Fantastic Aucklander

(Jim)

Windows 11

Affinity Photo 2.4

Lightroom 6

Nik Collection and Topaz Denoise AI

Intel Core i7 9700K @ 3.60GHz    32 °C
Coffee Lake 14nm Technology

• 3 weeks later...