You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I'd like the ability to remove tools from the standard palette (in both Photo and Designer), especially subset items. There are so many tools that I don't use that I'd like to remove them, and I'd like the ability to pull commonly used subset items (like Rectangle, Ellipse, etc. from the Shapes tool) and place them on the "main" level.

I'm hoping removing unused tools would also remove them from the keyboard shortcuts/toggles (in Photo, for example, "B" cycles between four different tools, two of which I don't use).

Oh, right--I remember finding that when I first got the software. Sorry to waste your time with that one! 8^)

Is there a reason that certain subset packages are split up (e.g. I can add a single package containing the Paint Brush, Color Replacement Brush and Pixel Tools, or I can add each one individually), but others aren't? And why it differs between Photo and Designer? For instance, in Designer, there are individual shapes--though not all--available along with the combined package; but, in Photo, only the package option is available.

Sorry for hijacking this thread but my “request” is related to this. I find it a little odd that the vector shape tools (rectangle, ellipse, etc.) in Draw persona are separate. In Fireworks, from where I’m coming, the vector shapes were in their own subset group (see attached image), and you could cycle through them by repeatingly pressing the shortcut key.

post-19002-0-71485900-1444815428_thumb.jpg

And see the thin line between the first three tools and the rest of them? Only to the first three the shortcut key was assigned – that is kind of similar to how AD currently works.

So, yeah, I would also find it very useful if one could create their own tool groups/subsets.