You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Download Problems Affinity Update 1.9.2 Ipad

I have problems downloading the newest update of AF for Ipad, AP Download worked fine, but AF wont work:-(  I can see that there is an update available in the app store but it wont download....ipad tells me my password for itunes doesnt work...which is funny as I used it a few minutes before when I downloaded AP....does anybody else have this problem? ipad pro, ios13.7..thanks!

19 minutes ago, dmtp said:

AP Download worked fine, but AF wont work:-(

Do you mean the AD (Designer) download worked but the APh (Photo) download doesn’t? :/

21 minutes ago, dmtp said:

ipad tells me my password for itunes doesnt work

The iPad apps used to be available through iTunes but I thought they were only available through the App Store now.

22 minutes ago, dmtp said:

ios13.7

The latest version of the operating system is iPadOS 14.4.2. Do you have a particular reason for continuing to use version 13.7?

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

9 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Do you mean the AD (Designer) download worked but the APh (Photo) download doesn’t? :/

The iPad apps used to be available through iTunes but I thought they were only available through the App Store now.

The latest version of the operating system is iPadOS 14.4.2. Do you have a particular reason for continuing to use version 13.7?

hi Alfred, thank you for your quick reply, AP download worked fine, but AF doesnt...and I too was suprised that my itunes password was required for both...If nobody else in this forum experiences any problems downloading the updates, it might be another problem...maybe an account issue, I will contact Apple...

edit:  I meant AD (not AF, must have thought of AFfinity:-)

• Staff

@dmtp 

If you sign into your App Store account from a compatible iPad with the same email address you used to place the order you should be able to download again from there. 

If you are not seeing the product in your history can I suggest contacting Apple for assistance.

10 hours ago, SFurniss said:

@dmtp 

If you sign into your App Store account from a compatible iPad with the same email address you used to place the order you should be able to download again from there. 

If you are not seeing the product in your history can I suggest contacting Apple for assistance.

thank you, I'll do that...