You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Beta 1.9.1024 UPSIDE down VIEW RULER backwards !!!

What? My pages are upside down? 

The ruler is backwards? This is crazy.

off pub beta 1024 AFTER my 1.9.1 version locked up and won't open. AFTER I linked two images instead of embedding files. Now I can't open the original and the beta looks like this!@@  This is the second install after I zipped the original and the 1st beta and put them temporarily in the trash instead of applications. 

All my assets are gone

all my presets gone.

All my fonts missing.

What is happening with your programs. I am over 10 days into watching crashes. 25 of them yesterday, more today. And NOW this.

Good grief. ANY ideas, ANYONE???

And why the gray lined separating one of my afpub files in the OPEN recent dialogue ( see picture) The top one crashes before I can unlink the resource.

THEN there's the message about restore unsaved file but no idea what file and then it crashes.

MacBook Pro 10.13.6 8 gb memory 2.3 ghz i5

Beta Affinity SS options of docs to open what is top item.png

restore unsaved file but no file open.png

ruler reversed aff pub beta.png

UPSIDE DOWN pages.png

upside ruler backward page size not locked.png

Looks like you somehow triggered rotate canvas, which is super easy to trigger by pressing ⌘ and just flick over the scroll wheel on your mouse it now rotates the canvas, which can be a bit disorientating when first triggered - if you go to top menu, view, rotate and then reset rotation this should put everything back to normal - you could also go to preferences, Tools and untick 'enable canvas rotation with ⌘ + scroll wheel' or if you have a track pad you could also un-tick the trackpad rotation, to be safe. For me personally I have now embraced it and found the best workable solution, for me, is to have a shortcut for 'reset rotation' which I have set to ⌘+' which is now a muscle memory shortcut for me, and now I find it super useful especially with a magic mouse

Screen Grab 2021-03-29 at 11.12.45.png

Screen Grab 2021-03-29 at 11.10.10.png

Daz1.png

Mac Pro Cheese-grater (Early 2009) 2.93 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon 48 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC Ram, Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5, Ugee 19" Graphics Tablet Monitor Triple boot via OCLP 1.2.1 - Mac OS Monterey 12.7.1, Sonoma 14.1.1 and Mojave 10.14.6

Affinity Publisher, Designer and Photo 1.10.5 - 2.2.1

www.bingercreative.co.uk

LOL. With all the other horrible aberrations I've experienced including over 35 crashes in 2 days, and not being able to embed files in one program or "not Link" files before the program crashes, I just thought it was another problem! 

I checked and these are NOT checked. So go figure.

I have a track pad and was zooming in and out, but I don't know why it worked when I had it unchecked!

THANKS. I just closed the program and went back in. 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.