You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Partnership with RIve (old Flare) to create Lotties-like animations ?

Hello the awesome team :D

(Yeah, I'm still and forever a big fan :p)

I started create little animations with Rive app (https://rive.app/) and their creative logic seems quite the same as the Affinity Suite one. But the integration of SVG graphics from AD in Rive is sometime painfull.
To me, Rive and Affinity Suite could be real alternative to Lotties files and Adaube, as the animations from Rive, can be quite easily integrated into apps and websites and AD is a powerfull vector software (but you know that).

It would be awesome if you, Serif, could work with Rive's team to allow a fine integration between both software to let us leave Adaube once and for all !

I already asked them, and it seems they'd love to work with you :) (https://feedback.rive.app/444)

Thank in advance ❤️

PS : I hope my request is understandable, as my english is not that good ':D

Just a +1 on this! As Rive currently supports vector (SVG) graphics and is in the process of adding support for bitmap graphics, Affinity Designer (which enables you to combine both vector and bitmap assets in one composition) would be an obvious choice as the tool to create artwork for Rive. I've just started dabbling with Rive in recent weeks, but am looking to adopt it in the coming months when support for their format is made available for the Defold game engine.