You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher Customer Beta - 1.9.2.1022 (RC)

• Staff

Purpose: Fixes / Improvements
Requirements: Purchased Affinity Publisher
Mac App Store: Not Submitted
Download: Withdrawn
Auto-update: Not Available

---

We are pleased to announce that Affinity Publisher Customer Beta 1.9.2.1022 is now available as a download from the link above.

If this is your first time using a customer beta of an Affinity app, it’s worth noting that the beta will install as a separate app - alongside your store version. They will not interfere with each other at all and you can continue to use the store version for critical work without worry.

This beta is an incremental update from the 1.9.1 version recently released to all customers (although it still installs parallel to the released version, as described above). We recommend that you use this beta in preference to the store version if you are affected by any of the issues listed below.

---

• Several stability improvements in response to issues with specific documents 
  • Fixed crash when placing assets containing Artboards
  • Improvements when copying text as Unicode. Also renamed 'Normalize Breaks' to 'Preserve Unicode Breaks' in Preferences
  • Linked Documents (EPS, SGV, AF) sometimes displayed the PDF Passthrough options
  • Fixed Bleed inconsistency that could occur when 'Adding Pages from File...'
  • Fixed possible crash reparenting anchors in the Anchor Panel

---

Release Notes for 1.9.2.1014

---

To be notified about all future Mac beta updates, please follow this notification thread 

To be notified when this Publisher update comes out of beta and is fully released to all Publisher customers, please follow this thread

Nearly all good for me

Are there any plans for the next release to repair the clipboard problem where it seems to paste RGB to other applications as it's causing bother with my CMYK workflow pasting into illustrator for vector distortions and simplify paths?

Daz1.png

Mac Pro Cheese-grater (Early 2009) 2.93 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon 48 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC Ram, Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5, Ugee 19" Graphics Tablet Monitor Triple boot via OCLP 1.2.1 - Mac OS Monterey 12.7.1, Sonoma 14.1.1 and Mojave 10.14.6

Affinity Publisher, Designer and Photo 1.10.5 - 2.2.1

www.bingercreative.co.uk

• Staff
58 minutes ago, Dazmondo77 said:

Are there any plans for the next release to repair the clipboard problem where it seems to paste RGB to other applications as it's causing bother with my CMYK workflow pasting into illustrator for vector distortions and simplify paths?

Thanks. I wasn't aware of this, I don't know if anyone else is. We will have to look into it.

Reported here AdamW

Daz1.png

Mac Pro Cheese-grater (Early 2009) 2.93 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon 48 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC Ram, Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5, Ugee 19" Graphics Tablet Monitor Triple boot via OCLP 1.2.1 - Mac OS Monterey 12.7.1, Sonoma 14.1.1 and Mojave 10.14.6

Affinity Publisher, Designer and Photo 1.10.5 - 2.2.1

www.bingercreative.co.uk

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.