On 8/29/2018 at 3:47 AM, Milos Micatek said:

I am quite missing Assets in Affinity Photo. It would be very useful in comic book lettering when I don't have accurate font. Here is the example where I created whole alphabet in Affinity Designer (I had no time to create it as font), then I built the text in some of dialogue balloons letter by letter using Assets and then copied it to Photo which I used to adjust and do little retouching of the original artwork. 

Question: Is there a plan to implement Assets to Photo? And similar.... to implement Macro to Designer?

Have you happened to find any info on these features? I would also like to know.

On 29. August 2018 at 9:47 AM, Milos Micatek said:

Is there a plan to implement Assets to Photo? And similar.... to implement Macro to Designer?

22 hours ago, jcalsos said:

Have you happened to find any info on these features? I would also like to know.

Please check/ask/suggest in “Suggestions for Affinity …”, like here and there.

BTW: APu will make this job easier, especially when we have an inline graphics function.

Small sneak peek to my current work - Czech version of comic book Sabrina in Affinity Photo. This time I didn't use tablet but went back to the old-fashioned paper & pencil to write translated text. The original lettering was handwritten but it could be a nightmare to rewrite everything by hand. So we agreed to compromise: to use font for main dialogues and hand lettering for SFX, signs, letters etc. 

Sabrina 01 WIP 2019-08-29.jpg

Sabrina 02 WIP 2019-08-29.jpg