You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• 1 month later...

Nice work, Milos! Sorry, but at present there's no way to adjust the split view angle - although I was thinking about letting the user adjust it freely? It should all work, we just need some UI element to let you rotate it around...

It could be great to have at least horizontal split line, that would be more than enough for me. However I can imagine that some guys who work in hexagonal grid would appreciate other angles like 30, 60... 120,150...

• 1 month later...

The typeface for new webpage has been created in 2 versions - with and without scratches - waiting for client's feedback. Meanwhile I started with handwritten medieval looking typeface, alphabet and special glyphs done, starting to slice.

Thanks, AD guys, Export Persona and Slice tool are excellent!

post-15939-0-41421600-1454352188_thumb.png

post-15939-0-67868900-1454352202_thumb.png

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

However, there is a member of the Affinity team who has a defunct letter from the alphabet named after him. Can you guess who he is? Clue he is also a tree. Clue see encyclopaedia's old spelling or visit:

http://mentalfloss.com/article/31904/12-letters-didnt-make-alphabet

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111

WELL DONE, your fonts should replace COMIC SANS in any application that is using fonts. 

Your work motivates me to learn how to useGLYPH or GLYPH mini, so I finally can realize my font ideas. 

For my fellow MAC user: Beside GLYPHS, there is also a other font creator, which is freeware as long you don't want to use the fonts commercially. Forgot the name of the app, but I could dig the name up out of my email inbox.

LOCK GUIDELINES, would be wonderful as a option. 

• 1 month later...

Recently I bought Font Creator version 10, released in summer, there is huuuge improvement in comparison with 8.0. I am still considering to buy Glyphs because switching from macOS to Win (on virtual machine) is quite annoying.

Meanwhile I would like to improve my skills in Affinity Designer, ordered Workbook should help to reach this goal ;)