Sign in to follow this  
decimate555

[Fixed] Uneeded menu option

Hello, 

I posted this on another forum topic, but it probably got overlooked, maybe this is a better forum for this…

With AP, using the mesh warp tool on a vector object will rasterise it to a pixel layer, but the option when right-clicking it shows up to "Convert to Curves"… no sense including a command that doesn't actually do anything and just becomes a waste of space and may confuse the user into believing a command is there that really isn't.

Could this be greyed-out or removed in the future betas?

Thank you

Hi decimate,

The option Convert to Curves is part of the contextual menu for any object you select. It's not directly related with the Mesh Warp Tool.

However i agree that it should be greyed out for objects where it's not applicable like images etc... I'm logging this to be looked at.