You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I want to bring a simple handout to life. This is for an opt in page Ive created on my website. Basically I have a smaller screen shot (png) file of my handout. What I want is to make it more appealing to the viewer.

What I was thinking was to rotate say 30 degrees to the left, angle the perspective, tilt a bottom right corner, then add some shadow effects. Can someone outline how I would go about this?

I will do this over and over again for many of my handouts. In the past Ive relied on other tools but they are extremely limited to what they can do. Any help is appreciated. Ive attached a sample handout so you can see what I mean. Thanks

Ed

post-15194-0-77805700-1444499854_thumb.png

You would need to have Affinity Photo to create a perspective effect, since there is no Perspective Tool in Affinity Designer at the moment … if you do have Affinity Photo, you could try the following fairly simple method:

• Create a new document, either with transparent or white background (depends on the intended use context of your final design)
  • Place your illustration in that document using File > Place …
  • Use the Perspective Tool on the placed file to create the desired perspective effect (do it better than me ;), and please note that the placed file will get rasterised in order to apply the perspective effect)
  • Apply layer effects (drop shadow) by highlighting your layer (placed file) in the Layers List and opening the Layer Effects panel
  • Crop your image to the desired size and export it through File > Export in a web-compatible format (for example PNG)

Hope that helps …  :)

Alex

post-1198-0-32564900-1444511943_thumb.png

post-1198-0-49706000-1444511951_thumb.png