Affinity Publisher Customer Beta - 1.9.2.1014

• Staff

Purpose: Fixes / Improvements
Requirements: Purchased Affinity Publisher
Mac App Store: Not Submitted
Download: Download
Auto-update: Available

---

We are pleased to announce that Affinity Publisher Customer Beta 1.9.2.1014 is now available as a download from the link above.

If this is your first time using a customer beta of an Affinity app, it’s worth noting that the beta will install as a separate app - alongside your store version. They will not interfere with each other at all and you can continue to use the store version for critical work without worry.

This beta is an incremental update from the 1.9.1 version recently released to all customers (although it still installs parallel to the released version, as described above). We recommend that you use this beta in preference to the store version if you are affected by any of the issues listed below.

---

• Fixes issues with numeric entry fields in some non-English locales
  • Fixed crash when replacing Image Resource with Raw
  • Fixed issue replacing Picture Frame images for Master Page Frames
  • Grouped Text in Assets could change scale when placed
  • Create palette from document was only using the current spread
  • Bleed was not honoured for placed Artboards
  • Scaling issues with placed Artboards
  • Creating an Asset Category whilst using 'Name' sort order will cause subsequent subcategory to be created in the wrong category
  • Asset Pack list sorting only happens on asset creation and not rename or import.
  • Tool not updated correctly when Zooming

---

Release Notes for 1.9.2.1009

---

To be notified about all future Mac beta updates, please follow this notification thread 

To be notified when this Publisher update comes out of beta and is fully released to all Publisher customers, please follow this thread

I noticed in the first beta of this series of releases that a bug regarding the application of guides on masters – which i originally reported here – has been addressed - thank you.

However in this latest beta I have noticed that the guides on a master page aren't being applied to the first page in a document now.

Thank you for all the hard work

2 hours ago, AdamW said:

Auto-update: Soon

Just FYI: since v1009 I accidentally noticed the auto-update working. – Maybe it is related to incremental update files with relatively small sizes below 50 MB?

1648165071_Bildschirmfoto2021-03-19um20_08_35.jpg.f2147b23edddc1a124b3d6d955577390.jpg   1373861784_Bildschirmfoto2021-03-19um20_09_57.jpg.9cbaf8f710a38026f6320f4ddd768405.jpg

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1

Thank you for your work. No I can place and update all pictures. What still does not work is house a specific ICC-Profile. I have installed them as mentioned here but the profiles are not shown in the dialog box.

Kind regards

Michael

Mac Mini M1 | Big Sur 11.2.3 | Affinity Publisher, Designer, Photo 1.9.2

• Staff
15 hours ago, thomaso said:

Just FYI: since v1009 I accidentally noticed the auto-update working. – Maybe it is related to incremental update files with relatively small sizes below 50 MB?

We've tried to be a bit more prompt with getting things onto auto-update recently. It looks like you caught it between the auto-update going live and the forum post being updated.

• Staff
14 hours ago, Michael_ said:

Thank you for your work. No I can place and update all pictures. What still does not work is house a specific ICC-Profile. I have installed them as mentioned here but the profiles are not shown in the dialog box.

Thanks. Someone will be along to discuss this if we need more information.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.