You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

This is day 1 with Affinity Publisher so I may have missed something obvious.

When I open a 150 page pdf I've been working on with Acrobat (I'm hoping to escape to Affinity) some of the greyscale images appear as a small part of the whole image, low contrast and a bit mangled. I've attached an example exported page. The pdf is a photo book, all BW images though they may vary in their original colour profile and resolution when the original was assembled in a mix of Acrobat & Indesign. The majority of the pages look fine in AP. It all looks fine in Acrobat.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what's going on and if it will be possible to open these existing files properly in Publisher?

duff p25 210309 WORKING DH work in progess 19.pdf

• 3 months later...
  • Staff

Hi @DavidHoffman and Welcome to the Forums,

Sorry for the delay in replying to your post.

Are you still having this issue in latest version of Affinity?  If so, could you attach the original PDF?  I can also provide a Dropbox link if you'd rather upload it there :)