You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

In the latest beta the input fields don't accept values like 1.5 or 2.1 e.g. the Unsharp mask dialog is total useless.

My input was 1,4 for Faktor.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-17 um 16.06.26.png

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, iPad 8, MACOS Sonoma & iPadOS, Affinity V2-Universallizenz 

14 minutes ago, Gabe said:

Hi @j3rry,

You need to use a fullstop, not a comma. 

So, 1.4 instead of 1,4 

That’s incorrect for @j3rry’s locale, surely? :/

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• Staff

Fields are region aware, not language aware. You can have the app in German, but the region in English, which will have a dot separator. 

With German region, when you type a comma, it automatically gets converted to a full stop. That's not the case with English though, which is the expected behaviour. 

52 minutes ago, Gabe said:

Hi @j3rry,

You need to use a fullstop, not a comma. 

So, 1.4 instead of 1,4 

With a dot or fullstop nothing is ok and 14 is shown, like in my screenshot. If I type a dot the input field converts automatically to a comma in the retail version, in the beta the input is ignored.

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, iPad 8, MACOS Sonoma & iPadOS, Affinity V2-Universallizenz 

Region is "Deutschland" and it working with the other versions fine. only 1.9.2.229 makes this failure.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-18 um 10.00.31.png

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.