You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi.
My entire Affinity Suite (Photo, Designer, Publisher) stopped working: Every time I try to create a new document, open one or try to import/open a picture, ... , it does nothing. And if you try to do anything else while importing/opening, it shows  "not responding" and then crashes. And even if you don't do anything, after a few minutes it shows  "not responding" and then crashes.

Tried reinstalling, deactivating Hardware-Acceleration, etc.

Maybe someone can help me with my problem. Thanks in advance!

My Setup:
Win 10 Pro (20H2)
i7-4790k
RTX 3060 ti
16 gb ddr3 ram

(bought Designer and Publisher at the Microsoft Store and Photo on the Affinity Website)

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/19/2021 at 12:04 PM, Lee D said:

Hi @lennyrieger

Welcome to the forums.

If the app is crashing after just opening and then being left, please follow the steps in this FAQ to retrieve the most recent crash report, this will hopefully narrow down the cause of the issue.

Hi. I've attached the crash report of affinity photo. The command didn't work for Designer and Publisher.

Note: when set "renderer"  to my graphics card this happens. If I choose "warp" then not. but the performance is worse

Thanks for your support!

219745ea-a002-49b3-8b5e-bff72a13c313.dmp