You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello, this is my first post, i’m not a designer but i am an enthusiastic owner of both Affinity apps. I apologize for the English and if my questions may seem trivial. 

I am a beginner and I have never used PS or AI. Before asking my question I would like to make a request to developers for a  better documentation, focused to beginners like me, especially for Affinity designer. It’s very difficult to understand what to do, the video tutorials helped me  but are not sufficient, there are many features and most of them I do not know how to use.
Here my question.
I started a new icons theme for iPhone and I want to do a layout to use with Anemone or IconOmatic, these tweaks allow you to add a layout over the icon to change the shape and light effects and one layout  under the icon for shadow.
 I can not export a transparent layout with  3D FX, they are exported only bevel/embossFX and inner shadow FX. 
I hope you understand what i try to tell you.
Thanks in advance.

Here one icon
post-17237-0-96419200-1444339968_thumb.png

Here with the layout that i want to export
post-17237-0-98780100-1444340035_thumb.png

Wihtout icon
post-17237-0-23729200-1444340243_thumb.png

layout applied
post-17237-0-22376400-1444340303_thumb.jpg

Hi @all,

@MEB i apologize for delay, as simply png file.post-17237-0-46377200-1444477551_thumb.png

This is with a solid background

post-17237-0-57733000-1444478234_thumb.png don't care about the ugly FX :)

@ectonic3 thanks :)  to apply icons on MacOSX install LiteIcon. My icons are included in my first iPhone/iPad theme but you must have a jailbroken device, then search on Cydia for Primo.

@MacGueurle thank you so much, really appreciate.