You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AD beta crash when undoing

I had a single crash today, that I couldn't reproduce.  But maybe it will mean something to you.  I was doing some playing with a shape and I held down the cmd+z to redo all the way back.  Somewhere close to being all the way back boom AD was gone.  One of the very first things I had done was a document setup changing the DPI from 96 to 192 with a rescale, that was the only thing that was somewhat unusual I did in the session.

If you can't find it C'est La Vie.  Not a problem.  If I had used the navigation panel it probably wouldn't have happened, but I was being lazy and it had only been a couple dozen steps or less.  Thanks guys!

Crash 3-12-21.txt

iMac (27-inch, Late 2009) with macOS Sierra

• Staff

Hi Gear maker,

Thanks for the report - the crash definitely looks to me as though it has crashed whilst trying to resize the document on the Undo, and possibly whilst updating some objects that had Layer Effects on them. I've tried a few different things and unfortunately haven't been able to recreate the crash..

I'll get the log passed on to to see if there is anything obvious however.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.