Benchmark 1920 Results

14 hours ago, telemax said:

Can you create a new topic for this benchmark? Then you can edit your first post in your thread, and update the table.
Then people will see the actual information right away.

Thanks. I did create a new topic but I think we need a moderator to unpin these 1900 and 1920 benchmark threads and to pin the new one.

Affinity Publisher/Designer/Photo for macOS Monterey, MacBook Pro (M1 Pro)

18 minutes ago, MikeTO said:

I did create a new topic but I think we need a moderator to unpin these 1900 and 1920 benchmark threads and to pin the new one.

I think it is better to collect all this disparate information in one place. For example, it could be a new post in the Resources section.

12 minutes ago, telemax said:

Hello @Mark Ingram, can you create and anchor a new Benchmark topic, in the Resources section? Then at least all the information will be collected in one place. 

@telemax

I don't think the Resources section is appropriate for such a thread.  

As I understand it that section is designed for users to offer, essentially, self-created or self-discovered "add-ons" etc., which other users might also find useful.

Though I do agree that the content of the various Benchmark threads ought, perhaps, to be combined into one, and pinned, possibly in the Announcements thread??

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher.

iPad Pro (11") running Affinity Photo and Designer (iOS 15.6)

Here is two results. Same hardware, but GPU is different.

I have this config:

• i7-3770
  • 32 GB RAM
  • Win 10 Pro
  • 1 TB SSD - Samsung 870 EVO

Here is my results with Gigabyte GeForce® GTX 1060 Mini ITX OC 6G:

322578565_Affinitytest2-GTX1060.jpg.7752e9cb1d92130731e5cc40f0bdda46.jpg

And after change to ASUS RTX 3060 12GB OC LHR:

1930817760_Affinitytest2-RTX3060.jpg.5e1a0cb595c72cbad17c0767492d6b41.jpg