You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Added support for Adobe Lens Correction Profiles - great!

• 5 months later...

Seems to me that the only way to get the Adobe LCPs is to instal an Adobe product. I tried to install Adobe DNG Converter but my system isn't new enough (10.13.6) and I can't update it without losing some important software functionality. Do you know of any other way to get hold of the latest lens correction profiles?

• Staff
7 hours ago, Gregoir said:

Seems to me that the only way to get the Adobe LCPs is to instal an Adobe product. I tried to install Adobe DNG Converter but my system isn't new enough (10.13.6) and I can't update it without losing some important software functionality. Do you know of any other way to get hold of the latest lens correction profiles?

Afraid not. It is true that most LCP profiles are those that ship with Adobe products. If you have access to those, and wish to use them, you should of course be sure to abide by Adobe's licensing restrictions/terms & conditions. There may be some "custom" lens profiles online in LCP format, though most are usually found in the LensFun XML format.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.