You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi all, I hope you are well!

I've recently started doing a lot of character design using AD and have been inspired by many talented artists on Instagram. I realise a lot of them would use Procreate for their artwork, but I think you can mostly do everything using AD..

I'm not really sure how to phrase my question, but I wonder if any of you know what sort of brushes might have been used to create something like the attached photo?

Also in a lot of designs (and in the example one attached), I see some of the shapes outlined.. it's not like a full or a harsh outline if you were to add it as a stroke, but more like it's been drawn on afterwards, and it's a very natural organic looking pencil line.. Does anyone have any suggestions for how you might do this and get it close to the fill line/edge?

Sorry if my questions are a bit vague or simple, I'm very new to this!

Thanks

Jessica

135249763_1861104580708333_977334622756725544_n.jpg