You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello Everyone and the Dev. Team.

1st I'm not asking to Serif of any of team to copy and implement this as it is presented.
2nd I'm all good with what the Affinity line of products have to offer in its current state of release.

But on the other hand taking this as example of indication of what Serif can enable on the Affinity product isn't  a bad thing and many will surely get good profit of this.
The Video talks by itself so describe my suggestion in a much better way than any words I can write here.

CorelDraw 2021 - Draw in perspective

Never be the Same Again !
---
Dell Optiplex 5090 SFF
Intel Core i5-10500T @2.30GHz with 12GiB 2666MHz DDR4
Intel UHD Graphics 630 for 10th Generation
M.2 2280, 512 GB, PCIe NVMe Gen3 x4, Class 40 SSD

Windows 11 Pro x64 22H2 + LibreOffice 7.5.3

Isometric guides are available now.

Vanishing point perspective has previously been discussed on other threads, and indications are that the developers do hope to provide that at some point, but may take a while to get there.

In the meantime, Mac users might check out the vanishing point perspective features offered by Hej Stylus, which can be used with multiple applications (not just the Affinity products).

Thanks to you @fde101 
Well i'm aware of the isometric thing but if you see my suggestion with a bit of atention you'll notice the fact that i know it does exist as I do use it in some designs but as I said the video is like very impressive on how they made it work at Corel.
It's a thing to have base functionality/function but it is something to make soft and easy to be handled or used by a total neophite but also the fact of making the current isometric tool as easy as the one on the video brings a lot of advantages as peoples of many skills will be enabled into a much faster and reactive way of work and they can focus even more on their creative job than trying to absolutely know the tool for hours and hours without finding the proper way to manage it.

that was my point but yes I do appreciate your input here, it helps!
Blessings

Never be the Same Again !
---
Dell Optiplex 5090 SFF
Intel Core i5-10500T @2.30GHz with 12GiB 2666MHz DDR4
Intel UHD Graphics 630 for 10th Generation
M.2 2280, 512 GB, PCIe NVMe Gen3 x4, Class 40 SSD

Windows 11 Pro x64 22H2 + LibreOffice 7.5.3